The experience of violin recording in a studio….
My first studio recordings were in 2000 when I recorded a demo CD. It was something new and interesting, and I had a greater desire to continue my work.
In 2005 the author’s CD “My dream” was recorded (my songs accompanied by a violin). In 2007 “Jazz violin duet” was recorded, a jazz CD disk for two violins, together with Emil Kunin. I had enough sufficient experience in studio for being a session musician.
The skills that help me to work in recording studios
- high sound quality of a bow
- high quality of purity of intonation
- maximum expression
- variety of tones and timbres
- playing by ear
- ability to edit musical material which is not written by violinists
- ability to make arrangements for violin
Recording of orchestral parts (6-8 violins) is an interesting experience. To create a harmonious sound using several instruments at once, you can not only play different violins, but also change a timbre on an instrument with:
- bow strokes
Recording a violine parts for a song
Recording orchestra parts for the children’s play
Jerusalem. The West Wall. My Freilah.
Recording violin from afar
Modern Internet technologies allow transferring of audio files with high quality of recording.
If you want
- to record a violin for a song,
- to make arrangement of a violin part for ensemble and to record it,
- to record a violin group of an orchestra
– you don’t have to look for a musician and a recording studio in your city, you can contact us.
Recording Studio Recommendations
I met Aliza 13 years ago at a random studio work. We started working together, and the rest is history. It is one of the finest violinists, with sensitivity to sound, an amazing musical taste. She plays in variety of styles including folk, jazz, modern, classical and orchestral. Beyond her musical abilities, she is a charming, smiling and patient woman at work. She will always give her opinions, attempting to improve the work as if it were hers. Warmly recommend to anyone who asks.
Aliza – professional, kind, has rare and unique sound and emotion. My first choice when I need a violin for production.